Thursday, August 5, 2010

Leading Christian Democrat: The Party is Dissolving


Willem Aantjes, the former Chairman of the Christian Democrat faction in the lower chamber of the Dutch parliament, has said on BNR Radio that the party is in dissolution. Its intention to enter a coalition which is supported by the Freedom Party (PVV) risks alienating its voters in the north of the country. In the south it has already lost a large percent of them in the recent elections.
www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7308108/___CDA_in_ontbinding___.html?view=print

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog! I definitely love how it’s quick on my eyes and the info is well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!